viernes, 30 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my blog


Hi, my name is Efrain Hurtado but everybody calls me Efra. I’m from Santa Barbara del Zulia originally. I’m 18 years old and I study law at URBE and Public Accountant at LUZ. I live in Maracaibo, in Sabaneta.

I love music, dancing, playing softball, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, drinking beers with my friends and cousins, my family and travel for my country.

I hate listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend, washing the dishes and violence.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the coliseum in Roma. I want graduate from law school and economy school, and be a good lawyer and Public Accountant. Be an important lawyer of country and buy house, get married and start a family.

My opinion about English I think English is very important. I listen to music in English. I need to practice more write and speaking. I hope can learn more about English.

I hope you like it.

No hay comentarios: